Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Welcome!

First of all, if you are reading this right now, thanks a million!!! I may not know you, but I love y'all to death already :)

Now time for some confessions.

I started a blog when I was 14 and loved it! It lasted for a little while, and then, well......life happened. You feel me? So that ended for a good *cough cough* 3 years.

But recently I have had 392 blog post ideas come to my head, and I realized I didn't have an outlet to share everything I wanted to! Well, we could have broken out the old blog, but I don't want to resurface anything from the middle school years.

So, I have started off on a clean slate.

New blog. New title. Just a big blank space waiting to be filled with words and pictures and ideas.

Isn't that exciting?!?

I think it is :) And I hope you do too!

xoxo
Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment